Individual Dedication to Research Award Nomination
Research requires dedication, long hours, and a long term commitment. This award recognizes the academic contribution made by an individual or group through research in their field in the past year.
This nomination is for an individual or group who demonstrate dedication to research at the University. All nominees must be students.
Suggested Writing Topics*
In writing a nomination for Commitment to Research award, you may write about, but are not limited to, the topics listed below:
- What type of research did the individual or group focus on?
- Purpose of the research.
- Describe the planning, execution, and outcome of the research.
- Did the individual submit or present their research?
- Were they recognized for the work they did?
- Reason for nomination.
- What goals were set before the research, and how have they been achieved?
*Remember that all of the suggested writing topics do not need to be answered. The suggested writing topics are here to help you write a strong nomination.
Please limit response to no more than 2 pages, single-spaced.