Student Organization Advisor of the Year Award Nomination
The purpose of the Student Group Advisor of the Year award is to recognize an advisor who serves as a mentor to or student organizations on campus.
This advisor award will be chosen on the basis of their involvement and investment in the student organizations they work with and the guidance and support given when needed.
Suggested Writing Topics*
In writing a nomination for the Student Organization Advisor of the Year, you may write about, but you are not limited to, the topics listed below:
- How has this individual contributed to the growth and development of the student(s) they advise?
- What is the most memorable thing they have done for the student organization?
- What impact have they had on the campus and the students they were involved with?
- Describe how the advisor supports the goals and mission of the university.
- Describe the advisor's leadership accomplishments.
- How is it that you are aware of this advisor's leadership?
*Remember that all of the suggested writing topics do not need to be answered. The suggested writing topics are here to help you write a strong nomination.