Best Event of the Year Award Nomination
The purpose of the Best Event of the Year Award is to recognize a student organization who successfully planned an event that created a positive impact at the University of Utah.
In order to be eligible to receive this award, the student group must be a recognized student organization on OrgSync, have hosted an event that positively impacted the university, and actively contributes to the overall well-being of the University of Utah. Student organizations may self-nominate.
Suggested Writing Topics*
In writing a nomination for the Best Event of the Year Award, you may write about, but are not limited to, the
topics listed below:
- Reason for nomination
- What was the event? Please provide a brief description.
- What has this student group done to promote success at the University of Utah?
- Why do you believe this student group deserves the award?
- How do members of the group support and encourage the organization?
- How do the members of the student group work together to achieve a common goal with another student group?
*Remember that all the suggested writing topics do not need to be answered. The suggested writing topics are here to help you write a strong nomination.
Please limit response to 2 pages, single‐space.