Student Employee of the Year Award Nomination
The purpose of the Student Employee of the Year award is to recognize an exemplary student who demonstrates extraordinary leadership in a paid work position on-campus at the University of Utah.
This award will recognize a student who works one or multiple on-campus jobs over the course of the year and has demonstrated significant leadership qualities in their position(s).
Suggested Writing Topics*
In writing a nomination for the Student Employee of the Year, you may write about, but are not limited to, the topics listed below:
- What position(s) and job(s) is this student involved in?
- What has the student done in their position to deserve this award?
- How does this individual go above and beyond?
- How does this individual support and encourage the organization(s) they are involved in?
- What role does this individual play in the organization(s)?
- What has this individual done to inspire you?
- Describe the student’s leadership accomplishments.
- Describe the student’s level of commitment to their area of leadership.
- How is it that you are aware of this student’s leadership?
*Remember that all of the suggested writing topics do not need to be answered. The suggested writing topics are here to help you write a strong nomination.
Please limit response to 2 pages, single spaced.