Welcome to Hindu YUVA family. We look forward to work with you and organize events.
Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh (HSS) is our mother organization. HSS USA is a voluntary, non-profit, social and cultural organization.
Hindu Yuva CSU EastBay, as the organization is popularly known, aims to organize the Indian students on campus in order to preserve, practice and promote Indian culture, ideals and values.
We conduct structured programs of regular athletic and academic activities to develop strong character and leadership skills in its members (known as swayamsevaks for men and sevikas for women), emphasizing values such as self-discipline, self-confidence and a spirit of selfless service (seva) for humanity."
"We encourage maintaining Indian cultural identity in harmony with the larger community."
Please list information about the organizations selection process and include membership requirements if applicable.
Section 1. Membership is open to all currently registered students faculty and staff of
Section 2. Only student members may vote or hold office.
Section 3. There will be no discrimination based upon race, religion, creed, national origin,
sex (except as permitted by law), age, disability or sexual orientation.
Section 4. There will be no hazing
The University no longer creates campus emails for clubs and organizations. We suggest using a self-created gmail account.
Please upload your organization's constitution. Follow the link to a template if needed. https://orgsync.com/117038/fi...
Please list your goals for the next year
1. To organize talk and seminar on Hinduism
2. To connect experienced professionals who are working in industry with fresh graduate students. So they can provide guidance to student about their career and share their experience in industry.
3. To celebrate Hindu festivals
4. To organize event like speaker on campus
5. To preserve, practice, protect and promote Hindu Dharma by bringing together Hindu Youth
6. To support new students who are coming from India by providing them temporary accommodation, pick them up from airport.
(For example: social, service, brotherhood/sisterhood, leadership, physical/fitness, etc.)
Career Guidance workshop, Resume Critique, Interview cracking skills and various other events that would help student during their interviews.
Also organize Speaker on campus.
Hindu festivals like Navratri, Diwali, Holi, Rakshabandhan, Guruvandana and other festivals.