How to prepare for careers of the future
Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, the Blockchain and other innovations in technology are changing the fundamental nature of work and the skills required to attract prospective employers.
Join Rafi Khan (Yale alum and COO of $10M education startup iXperience) for a talk on the effects of technology on the job market and how you can avoid irrelevance.
Key topics covered:
• Tech trends shaping the job market of the future
• Separating the hype from the truth about technologies like blockchain, VR, AI
• The challenges that college students face
• Critical skills for surviving future tech disruption
• How to start crafting your dream career
Tuesday, February 20, 5pm @ HUMN 135. RSVP here.
P.S. There will be free food for all attendees :)