StoutReach Specialist Job Application Fall Semester 2016
StoutReach is HIRING!
The Involvement Center has four to six openings for individuals who are passionate about enhancing students education during college through extra and co-curricular experiences. Professional, energetic and an all around team-player are attributes that are essential to being a StoutReach Specialist. This position works closely with student organizations, OrgSync, community partners, and campus events.
Must presently possess and maintain throughout employment:
- Must be enrolled as a graduate or undergraduate student at UW-Stout, and have at least one year remaining.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5/4.0 scale.
- Skilled at problem-solving, in possession of solid organization skills;
- Demonstrated solid people and team-member skills;
- Familiarity with OrgSync and social media (e.g. Facebook);
- Understanding the importance of extra and co-curricular experiences to the enhancement of a university education.
A detailed job description can be found HERE
To apply for this position, please complete the following OrgSync application above. Please note the following requirements within the form:
1. Cover Letter (stating your interest and why you're qualified for the position)
2. Updated Resume outlining your relevant experience
3. (1) On-Campus Reference with their Contact Information
Applications will be open until Nov 11th. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Qualified candidates will be contacted through e-mail to set up an interview time.
All questions can be directed to Daniel Degallier at email@example.com