Registration for the 2017 Fall Leadership Conference
Thank you for your interest in attending Fall Leadership Conference 2017!
Our theme this year is Building a Better Leader! The focus for this year's conference is enhancing one's personal leadership skills, as well as emerging new skills to grow as an individual through the building blocks of leadership.
The Fall Leadership Conference (FLC) is a one day event that inspires leaders around campus to connect with others and will be held on Saturday, November 11th, 2017 in the University Union. Check in for participants is between 8:30 - 9:00 am, followed by a Welcome, Breakout Sessions, Lunch, and our Keynote Speaker, Jason Levasseur.
The cost is $10 per attendee for those who register by October 6h. The cost for those who register between October 7th and November 3rd is $15. The cost between November 4th and November 11th is $20.
The price includes:
- Light breakfast
- Breakout sessions
- Keynote speaker, Jason Levasseur
- All money should be turned in to the Office of Student Activities 48 hours after registering for the event.
- Checks should be made payable to Leadership Programs with the Fall Leadership Conference in the memo line.
- If paying from a university account, a DPA can be used (Payee: Student Organization Center & Account Number: 314800)
- **If paying using a DPA, the organization member responsible for turning in the DPA will also need to include a list of names they are paying for along with the DPA. DPAs or copies need to be sent to the OSA 48 hours after registering for the event.
If you have any questions regarding the Fall Leadership Conference or the registration process, contact Katelyn Shields at Ke-Shields@wiu.edu or the Office of Student Activities at 309-298-3232.