Living Learning Community Proposal Form
Thank you for your interest in starting a living learning community here at HSU. Below is the Humboldt State University Housing and Residence Life Living Learning Community Proposal Form. Please be sure to read all the information below.
- All proposals must be submitted by October 1st to be considered for the Fall semester of the following year.
- This form cannot be edited once submitted
- Once your proposal has been submitted, a staff member from Residence Life will contact you within 2 weeks in regards to next steps in the process.
- Should Housing and Residence Life choose to move forward with your proposal, a meeting with your stakeholder and Residence Life staff will be scheduled to further discuss details and expectations.
- Please note that any preferences or requests proposed in this form will be considered but not guaranteed should your community proposal be accepted.
- If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 707-826-3451
Theme Community: Composed of folks who indicated an interest in a theme on their general housing survey and are placed in a common housing option with other similarly-interested folks.
Living Learning Community: Requires a supplemental application, has a dedicated faculty and/or staff stakeholder, includes a connection to academic and service learning, and benefits from additional specific, educational programming.