ASA RSA STUDENT LEADER APPLICATION
Activities Student Assistant
The Activities Student Assistants plan events that correspond the various living learning communities in the Residence Halls, including Outdoor Adventures, International Living, Rainbow, Klamath Connections, and Sankofa. Along with planning themed programs, the ASAs work closely with the Community Advocates in the hall. Activities Student Assistants (ASAs) are not required to live on campus, and report directly to the Residence Life Coordinator of Education and Engagement.
Resident Sustainability Advisor (RSA)
The Residence Sustainability Advisor (RSA) is a student staff member that works in Housing to promote awareness and plan events regarding energy consumption and conservation.
- Must attend Humboldt State University
- Maintain full-time enrollment status; 12 undergrad units/9 grad units per semester, Max of 14-units
- Maintain 2.50 undergrad/3.0 grad semester and cumulative GPA
- Ability to work up to 20 hours
- May not exceed 10 hours of outside employment/extra-curricular activities per week without supervisor’s
- Cannot hold RHA Executive Board Positions for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Applicants must have lived on campus at least one year or have comparable experience
- Good judicial & financial standing with Housing and Residence Life and the University.
- Must be available Tuesdays 6-8pm for all staff meetings
- Must be available to attend fall training in August and spring training in January
- Maintain a 2.5 undergrad/3.0 grad semester and cumulative GPA