The Priddy Foundation Scholars Program Application
The Priddy Foundation Scholars Program provides scholarships for first generation students, in addition to supporting students throughout their four years of education at Midwestern State University. Opportunities for "Priddy Scholars" include student success workshops, career planning assistance and study abroad.
The deadline to apply for The Priddy Foundation Scholars Program at Midwestern State University is April 1, 2018.
Criteria for Selection and Continuation in the Program
- Students must come from families with adjusted gross incomes of $50,000 to $125,000. For students from families with an AGI of less than $50,000, please visit the Mustangs Guarantee Program webpage for information on available financial aid.
- Must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the following fall term.
- Students must apply to the program by April 1 for the fall term.
- Students must be a first-generation college student. A student is considered first generation if neither parent (or guardian) graduated with a four-year college degree.
- Students selected into the program must have a high school GPA of at least a 3.0. Transfer or upperclass candidates must have a college level cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Students must complete all required program activities and maintain a 2.5 cumulative MSU GPA.
The deadline to apply for The Priddy Foundation Scholars Program at Midwestern State University is April 1, 2018. This program is sponsored by The Priddy Foundation with priority given to students from its North Texas service area, which includes the following counties: Archer, Baylor, Childress, Clay, Cottle, Foard, Hardeman, Haskell, Jack, King, Knox, Montague, Stonewall, Throckmorton, Wichita, Wilbarger, Wise, and Young.