Peacemaking Circle Reunion Evening - Seattle University
Seattle University Campus Ministry and the Office of Multicultural Affairs invite past participants of peace circle trainings and invited guests to a Peacemaking Circle Reunion Evening.
Join other SU faculty, staff, students in an evening talking circle on campus.
Who should come?
- Participants from the fall and spring SU peacemaking circle trainings last year.
- SU staff/faculty/students who have participated in peacemaking circles or trainings in other locations.
- SU staff/faculty/students who are interested in the peacemaking circle process at Seattle University, and who were invited to experience circle at this event.
How do I register?
- Fill out this simple form registration form.
- Dress comfortably
- snacks and tea/hot water provided
- Suggested items - water bottle, journal.