Welcome to ArtSideOut: The Arts Community at SeattleU! We are a group of student artists coming from various backgrounds for the common goal of learning new things, exploring the Seattle art scene, and developing collaborative projects on campus and off. Come to our bi-weekly meetings for more information about our plans for 2018-19 and visit our newly established gallery in the Fine Arts Building, WALLSPACE, to view our current exhibition, Remnant, featuring the work of ArtSideOut members, Laura Affolter and Sebastian Loo.
WQ19 meeting location: Wallspace Gallery, Fine Arts Lobby
WQ19 meeting dates: Bi-weekly, dates given in ASO email updates
ArtSideOut is an arts-oriented club for SeattleU artists to meet, share ideas, collaborate on projects, and share meaningful artistic experiences in our greater Seattle community. Open studios, trips to museums, group critiques, and student-led exhibitions are some of the plans towards giving opportunities to SeattleU artists.
Arts and Creative
Returning Club (renewing from the 2017-2018 year)
Undergraduate Students (primarily run/organized by undergraduate students)
WALLSPACE Gallery, Fine Arts Building (FINR), 901 12th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122
Club Advisors must be full-time faculty/staff members of Seattle University. If you need assistance finding an advisor, please contact CSI.
Please upload your club's constitution. Constitution mock templates can be found at https://orgsync.com/131228/fi....
Please list your goals for the next year
- give open studio time for SeattleU artists to work on independent and collaborative projects
- facilitate group shows in Seattle
- curate group shows on campus
- take group trips to local museums
- facilitate mutually beneficial critique sessions for artists to improve their work
- provide workshops with professional artists/professors
- allow members inside access to on-campus studios
- provide a platform for SeattleU artists to sell their zines, stickers, prints, and other artwork at ArtSideOut functions
(For example: social, service, leadership, educational, advocacy, physical/fitness, etc.)
art, social, educational, advocacy