Welcome to the Clubs Resources, Forms, and Help page. Here, majority of prior hard copy processes for clubs have been transferred to a digital format. Active student clubs can access forms, ask questions in our forums, upload and download files, see upcoming campus events, and so on.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about navigating this portal through the 'Discussions' tab (located under 'More') or send us a message by clicking on the "Clubs Office Front Desk Staff" icon under current positions.
***Most forms can be found online ***
Below are the forms that will be available on OrgSync:
Event Request Application
- Accessible through your club portal. You can also reserve rooms for events/club meetings through this new system!
- Certain rooms have to be requested through the Clubs Office. (Examples of those rooms include athletic fields, rooms in the Kinesiology building, science labs, etc.)
- If you do not see it on OrgSync and want to reserve it, make a meeting with the Clubs Coordinator at mollykresl.youcanbook.me
- Travel- Request for Authorization (all club travel outside of Humboldt County and club travel within the county if you are utilizing club funds or staying overnight- i.e. camping, etc.)
- Event Grant Application (to apply for funding for an on-campus, free event)
- Travel Grant Application (to apply for funding for student club travel)
- Food Permit and Food Handlers Card Upload (required whether you are selling food or just giving it away!)
- Bulk Email Request (to advertise your club event details in the weekly University Notices)
- Email Account Access (for officers to give email account access to other members in the club)
Below are the forms still in the Clubs Office or found under files on OrgSync (need to be submitted in person):
Chalking and Staking forms (getting approval for advertising w/ chalk and staked posters around campus)
Donation Acknowledgement Form (to get your donor a letter from the University for their taxes)
Tabling Forms (for the Quad and other on-campus spaces)
Supply Checkout (checking out supplies to use for club tabling on the Quad and your events)
- Payment Request Form (to reimburse club members for buying supplies, to pay a guest lecturer/speaker, etc.)