Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation

Dates of the Orientations are as follows:

  • Monday, Sept. 9th 3 PM - 8PM

  • Friday, Sept. 20th 3 PM - 8 PM

  • Saturday, Sept. 28th 9 AM - 2PM

Please be sure to RSVP using this link [it also includes more information regarding the training]:

We hope you are all having a great summer and will see you back in August! 

Contact the Clubs & Activities Office with any questions, comments, or concerns at / 707-826-3776. 

As the semester is coming to an end, we want to share these important reminders and information: 
  • Please determine who your summer contacts will be for summer 2019 and early fall 2019. This is very important so your club can stay up to date with club registration information and any updated policy changes. 
  • We highly recommend you start club elections NOW for the Fall 2019 president and treasurer positions; then they can be included on this contact form
  • Our registration/reactivation process for clubs is being updated and the changes will *hopefully* make it a much easier come Fall semester! 
  • *ONLY those who complete this form will be allowed to table for the first 3 weeks of the Fall semester prior to submitting your reactivation packet/completing orientation - including at the Clubs Fair!*
Again, it is really vital that you fill out the summer contact form below with the name[s] of your summer contacts.  Here is the link to the Summer 2019 Contact Form:


Welcome to the Clubs Resources, Forms, and Help page. Active student clubs can access forms, ask questions in our forums, upload and download files, see upcoming campus events, and so on.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about navigating this portal by sending us a message by clicking on the "Clubs Office Front Desk Staff" icon under current positions.

***Most forms can be found online***

Below are the forms that are available on OrgSync:
  • Event Request Application
    • Accessible through your club portal. You can also reserve rooms for events/club meetings!
  • Travel- Request for Authorization 
    • All club travel outside of Humboldt County and club travel within the county if you are utilizing club funds or staying overnight- i.e. camping, etc.
  • Event Grant Application 
    • To apply for funding for an on-campus, free event
  • Travel Grant Application 
    • To apply for funding for student club travel
  • Food Permit and Food Handlers Card Upload 
    • Required whether you are selling food or just giving it away!
  • Bulk Email Request 
    • To advertise your club event details in the weekly University Notices
  • Email Account Access 
    • For officers to give email account access to other members in the club
Below are the forms still in the Clubs Office or found under files on OrgSync (need to be submitted in person):
  • Chalking and Staking forms 
    • Getting approval for advertising w/ chalk and staked posters around campus
  • Donation Acknowledgement Form 
    • To get your donor a letter from the University for their taxes
  • Tabling Forms 
    • For the Quad and other on-campus spaces
  • Supply Checkout 
    • Checking out supplies to use for club tabling on the Quad and your events
  • Payment Request Form
    • To reimburse club members for buying supplies, to pay a guest lecturer/speaker, etc.

Portal Information


This page is to help clubs navigate their resources and responsibilities. Most forms for clubs are available on this page.

If you can't find something, message us and we can help you navigate!


Campus Departments

Organization Statement of Purpose

This statement will be used to describe what the organization is about to those looking for student organizations to collaborate or join.

The mission of the Clubs and Activities Office is to support safe and inclusive opportunities for student involvement and engagement. We do this by approving and supporting student clubs and organizations, providing opportunities for leadership development, assisting with event management and by fulfilling our role as a student club and organization liaisons.

Membership Criteria / Selection Process

What does someone have to do in order to join your organization and be a recognized member?

Be apart of a club

What can members of your organization expect to gain through their membership within your organization?

Members of this organization can expect to gain understanding of policies and procedures, and resources that can assist club members in accomplishing their club goals.

Organization Constitution

Upload current constitution: