1. You may submit up to fifteen pages total in the poetry category. This can consist of anywhere between one and five poems.
2. The document should be 12 point font, double spaced. Please include the title of your piece in the body of the document, but do not include your name, as Walkabout practices blinded submissions.
3. Submit your file as a Word Document. Do NOT submit image files. If you are concerned about preserving the formatting or spacing of your piece, you may submit a PDF.
4. Only submit onepoem per document. We will discard any submissions with multiple pieces in a single document. If you have concerns about poems that are meant to be in a series, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Title your submission file as "FirstName-LastName-PieceTitle".