Sold Out: Apply for a Social Security Number at the OISS (August 30)
Please note that this event is now full and we are not able to accept walk-ins.
Reminder: If you are registered to attend this session, you must bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Completed SSN application
- Valid passport + printed copy of your passport information page, U.S. visa page, and POE stamp
- Printout of your I-94 record
- Immigration document (DS-2019 or I-20) + photocopy of all pages
- Signed letter from OISS (you received this letter during your OISS check-in)
- F-1 students with on-campus employment must also bring a confirmation letter from Student Employment
- Admissions letter (only PhDs - you received this letter during your OISS check-in)
If you miss this event, you can go to the local SSA Office to apply, located at 150 Court St, New Haven, or you can register for our September 13th session.
Waitlist Here: http://oiss.yale.edu/ssn-aug30-fa17