Sport Support Fund Application
The Sport Support Fund is available to High Performance Student Support Programme students who have been selected to represent New Zealand or New Zealand Universities in international sporting competition and need financial support attending. Grants will be provided to assist with travel, accommodation, registration or equipment costs. Grants are usually up to $500 for trips to Australia and up to $1000 for the rest of the world.
To be eligible, students must:
• Be a part of the High Performance Student Support Programme
• Not be a recipient of a Prime Minister Scholarship
• Upload an unofficial academic transcript (see how to get one here)
• Upload a budget, quotes and/or receipts
• Upload a bank deposit slip or screenshot of account number with account name and bank logo included
• Upload a photo of themselves, preferably in action
• Not already be a recipient of a grant from this fund this academic year
• Provide supporting documentation from a national body or host organisation confirming selection or competition
Applications are processed at the end of each month.