SLCC Internship Sponsorship Application 2018-19
Looking for internships while you finish your degree? Whether you are interested in politics, the FBI, art, history or aeronautics, traveling to Washington, D.C. or staying here in Utah, there are many internship opportunities that students can explore. Now is the time to get your application started! We are accepting applications for Spring Legislative Session, Spring 2019 and Summer 2019 semesters. Please complete this form to apply to be sponsored by SLCC for an internship you want to pursue. If you are not available for an out-of-state internship, please contact us for other options. Check out the Internship page to see what is available before completing this form - https://www.slcc.edu/dc-internships/index.aspx
To complete this applications, please have the following ready to upload to this form.
- A letter of intent outlining the areas of interest you will be pursuing.
- Two letters of recommendation - one from a current professor describing your ability to successfully complete this internship. One from an employer outlining your initiative, motivation and ability to complete assignment and skills.
- A current resume showing your employment, volunteer/service and leadership experience
- A 2-3 page writing example - you may use a corrected A or B paper from one of your classes. It will be used to assess your ability to write clearly, grammatically correct and appropriate to the subject.
- A current official or unofficial transcript. Can print from your MYSLCC.