Order of Omega Application for Membership Fall 2017
Dear Greek Leader,
Order of Omega is a leadership honor society for members of Greek organizations. Order of Omega recognizes juniors and seniors who have exemplified high standards in the areas of scholarship, leadership, and involvement within their respective organization and within the Greek, campus, and local community. Members are selected from the top 3% of Greek students at each institution. To date, over 500 chapters have been chartered throughout North America, each sharing the common goal of recognizing the many outstanding student leaders at their institution.
We sincerely hope you will give this application your time and careful consideration.
Order of Omega
* If selected, a onetime initiation fee of $60.00 is to be paid. The fee includes a certificate and Order of Omega Pin.
* The application is due by 11:45pm on September 25th.
* New members will be notified on or before September 27th (time subject to change) and will be initiated on October 24th. The one time initiation fee of $60 is due at that time.
* A points system will be utilized, and all members will be required to earn a certain number of points through attending meetings and service projects.
* Be a member of a committee organizing one service or Greek-related project per year.
* Participation in the Order of Omega Awards reception.