Undergraduate Student Council Application 2020-2021
Applicants are being sought for the 2020-2021 Undergraduate Student Council of the NYU Tandon School of Engineering. The election of representatives shall take place in open elections of the entire undergraduate student body of the school. The elections timeline shall coincide with the All-University elections period as set forth by the Student Senators Council. The content submitted through this form will be used to populate the voting platform.
- Nominee Applications submitted by 11:59 pm on Wednesday, March 25th.
- Nominee Applications reviewed for GPA requirements and then submitted to the NYU Student Senators Council.
- Approval of candidacy the week of March 23rd via email.
- Meet the Candidates Week, Monday, March 30 through Sunday, April 5 - at this time campaigning can occur. During this time, campaigning can occur in accordance with the NYU Tandon Election Policies and SGA Election Commission Policies (both linked below).
- Elections will take place Monday, April 6 through Friday, April 10.
- All applicants must hold at least a 2.500 cumulative GPA at the time of submitting the nominee application. All Executive Board candidates must hold at least a 2.800 cumulative GPA. Executive Board positions are: President, Chief of Staff, Secretary, Treasurer, Senator, Director of Programming, Director of Student Success, and Director of Marketing.
- All applicants must have completed at least one semester at the NYU Tandon School of Engineering
- Applicants for President must have completed TWO semesters at the NYU Tandon School of Engineering and served on the Tandon Undergraduate Student Council for at least one semester.
- Applicants for all positions must be enrolled for the full 2020-2021 academic year. (Both Semesters)
- Applicants for President and Senator must be available for mandatory meetings for the Student Government Assembly which will be weekly on Thursdays from 9AM-11AM.
- Applicants MUST be able to attend the Tandon Student Council Retreat, which will take place June 12-14, 2020.
For any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.