Graduate Student Council Application 2019-2020
Applicants are being sought for the 2019 - 2020 Graduate Student Council of the NYU Tandon School of Engineering. The elections of representative shall take place in open elections of the entire graduate student body of the school. The elections timeline shall coincide with the All-University elections period as set forth by the Student Senators Council. The content submitted through this form will be used to populate the voting platform.
- Nominee Applications submitted by 11:59 pm on Wednesday, March 20th.
- Nominee Applications reviewed for GPA requirements and then submitted to the NYU Student Senators Council.
- Approval of candidacy on Monday, March 25th via email.
- Meet the Candidates Week, Monday, March 25th through Sunday, March 31st - at this time campaigning can occur. During this time, campaigning can occur in accordance with the NYU Tandon Election Policies.
- Elections will take place Monday, April 1 through Friday, April 5.
- All applicants must be currently registered students in good standing with the NYU School of Engineering
- All applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- All applicants must have completed at least one semester at the NYU School of Engineering
- Applicants for President must have completed TWO semesters at the NYU School of Engineering
- Applicants for all positions must be enrolled for the full 2019-2020 academic year. (Both Semesters)
- Applicants for President and Senator must be available for mandatory meetings for the Student Government Assembly which will be weekly on Thursdays.
- Applicants MUST be able to attend the Tandon Student Council Retreat, which will take place August 2-4, 2019.
A brief description of each executive board member's role is available in the Graduate Student Council Constitution located here.
For any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.