Undergraduate Student Council Application 2019-2020
Applicants are being sought for the 2019-2020 Undergraduate Student Council of the NYU Tandon School of Engineering. The election of representatives shall take place in open elections of the entire undergraduate student body of the school. The elections timeline shall coincide with the All-University elections period as set forth by the Student Senators Council. The content submitted through this form will be used to populate the voting platform.
- Nominee Applications submitted by 11:59 pm on Wednesday, March 20th.
- Nominee Applications reviewed for GPA requirements and then submitted to the NYU Student Senators Council.
- Approval of candidacy on Monday, March 25 via email.
- Meet the Candidates Week: Monday, March 25 through Sunday, March 31. During this time, campaigning can occur in accordance with the NYU Tandon Election Policies.
- Elections will take place Monday, April 1 through Friday, April 5 via online platform.
- All applicants must hold at least a 2.500 cumulative GPA at the time of submitting the nominee application. All Executive Board candidates must hold at least a 2.800 cumulative GPA. Executive Board positions are: President, Chief of Staff, Secretary, Treasurer, Senator, Director of Programming, Director of Student Success, and Director of Marketing.
- All applicants must have completed at least one semester at the NYU School of Engineering
- Applicants for President must have completed TWO semesters at the NYU School of Engineering
- Applicants for all positions must be enrolled for the full 2019-2020 academic year. (Both Semesters)
- Applicants for President and Senator must be available for mandatory meetings for the Student Government Assembly which will be weekly on Thursdays.
- Applicants MUST be able to attend the Tandon Student Council Retreat, which will take place July 26-28, 2019.
A brief description of each executive board member's role is available in the Undergraduate Student Council Constitution attached here.
For any questions contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.