Parent & Family Association Registration
The University of Toledo Parent & Family Association provides communication between the university through the Office of Student Advocacy & Support to the parents and families of enrolled UT students in order to support student success. The association is designed to:
- prepare and guide parents and families during the transitional phase of becoming a UT Parent.
- provide information regarding university resources, campus events & activities, and inter-campus direction.
- provide opportunities to interact with other fellow UT parents and families.
- better inform parents and families of enrolled students about UT's mission, programs, and services.
- serve as a liaison between parents/families and the university community and to develop a good rapport among those groups.
- support services for students as they make the transition from home to the University of Toledo.
- Free membership!
- Connection to campus professionals
- Subscription to the UT Rocket Family e-newsletter
- Access to online resources
- Parent & Family Guide with information and resources of the university
- Parent & Family Calendars marking down important dates for you
- Advanced registration for PFA Events
- Information on campus events & Volunteer opportunities