Graduation Celebration (Fiscal Year 2017-2018)
Associated Students Incorporated of SF State
Fiscal Year 2017-18
Graduation Celebration Request Form
Last Day to Submit Proposal is Thursday, February 08th, 2018
The Finance Committee of Associated Students Incorporated (ASI) has jurisdiction to monitor the funding allocation practices of ASI, and must ensure fairness as well as impartiality in the distribution of subsidies to student organizations. The committee meets weekly in the Cesar Chavez Student Center's Delmy Rodriguez Conference Room at 2:00 PM on Mondays. Student Organizations wishing to receive ASI subsidy for events cost must turn in this application and present to the Finance Committee before receiving funds, and organization funding may not be used to reimburse payments made before a request was granted.
ASI Graduation Celebration Allowance:
The six events below are listed as ASI recognized Historical Graduation Celebration Events, and are eligible to receive up to $5,000.
1. Pacific Islander Club "Graduation Celebration"
2. La Raza "Noche de La Familia"
3. Asian Student Union "Graduation Celebration"
4. PACE "Filipino Graduation Celebration"
5. Black African Grad Committee "Black African Bacca. & Masters Graduation Celeb"
6. MEChA "Chicano Graduation Celebration"
- Review the Student Organization Handbook (can be downloaded from http://asi.sfsu.edu)
- Comply with Student Organization Recognition Requirements (Register with SAE)
- Determine if your event is within the required time frame (21 working/business days)
- Ensure that your request is within ASI funding policy and process guidelines (Student Organization Handbook)
- Fill out and submit this application to the ASI Business Office in M-102 (Cesar Chavez Student Center Building)
- An ASI representative will contact you with the meeting time and date for your budget presentation
- Attend the Finance Committee meeting in which you are scheduled ( Plan for a 5-10 minute presentation)
After submitting your funding application, we will contact you within 3 business days. (If you haven't heard from Associated Students Business Office after 3 business days, please contact us)
For questions regarding this form, policies, or processes, please contact:
Associated Students VP of Finance Associated Students Business and Administration Office
(415) 338-2892, firstname.lastname@example.org (415) 338-2321 email@example.com,http://asi.sfsu.edu
Location: Cesar Chavez Student Center Building, M-113B Location: Cesar Chavez Student Center Bldg., M-102