Temporary Student Organization Application
This form will help you complete the first steps of starting your Temporary Student Organization.
A Temporary Student Organization is one that will exist for a specified period of time or has a purpose that has a definite timeline and has completed the appropriate registration requirements. An example of a temporary student organization includes political campaign groups for specific candidates.
Approved Temporary Student Organizations may...
- Use University facilities;
- Apply for University Agency Fund;
- Apply for and expend University Funds as distributed through the Student Government Association or University departments (excluding Student Organization Activity Fund);
- Participate in certain information fairs;
- Use technology resources (i.e. EagleSync)
- Apply for University recognition for organization achievement