Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation

Welcome! Student Government at MU is broken up by undergraduate and graduate governments. The Graduate Professional Council (GPC) represents graduate and professional students while the Missouri Students Association (MSA) represents all undergraduate students. There are also governments that represent individual aspects of the campus. They are as follows:

MSA is defined by three branches: Legislative, Judicial, and Executive.

  • The Legislative Branch is made up of the MSA Senate who debates issues effecting students. The Senate has various committees to work on issues that effect students:
    • Academic Affairs
    • Budget
    • Campus and Community Relations
    • Social Justice
    • Operations
    • Student Affairs
  • Finally, the Judicial Branch is made up of Student Court and the Board of Elections Commission.
    • Student Court
    • Board of Elections Commission (BEC)

Portal Information


Student Government

Advisor Name

Bryan Goers

Advisor Email

Provide physical address and room number (if appropriate) so students interested in visiting are able to locate you.

2500 MU Student Center

Location Description

Provide a text explanation of where your space is located so students interested in visiting are able to locate you.

MSA/GPC/IFC/PHA/NPHC/MGC: Second floor of the Student Center above the bookstore. | RHA: Lower level of Pershing Hall | Four Front/Triangle Coalition: Lower level of the Student Center


Provide normal operating hours for academic year


Phone Number

Provide a generic number students should contact if interested in more information.


Email Address

Provide resource account students may contact for further information. Only use individual staff email if resource account is not available. Please refrain from using individual student email addresses.

Get Involved

Briefly list and explain ways students can get involved with your office or program. This includes but is not limited to employment, volunteer, and leadership positions as well as general membership.

Students can get involved with MSA, GPC or any of the other governments on campus through various programs and services that it offers.