Community Service Grant Application
Thank you for your interest in the Community Service Grant, made possible by the Kilkenny Service and Leadership Fund. The Community Service Grant program, hosted by the Holden Center, allows UO students to cultivate leadership, connection, and positive change as they move their vision and passion into conscious, sustained action. Before applying, please read the following requirements to ensure you are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be a UO student currently enrolled full time or a student organization registered with the Associate Students of the University of Oregon (ASUO) or recognized by an official university department.
- Projects must include work with a local community organization being done off campus.
- Projects must be able to be completed during spring term.
- Student groups may submit multiple proposals.
- Funded projects must convey logistical information to the Holden Center staff at least three weeks prior to any event(s).
- Funded projects must submit a post-event reflection and evaluation, including an expense report.
- Photographs and information about the award recipients and project will be featured on the Holden Center website and other UO affiliated publications. All images taken by the participants must follow UO photography guidelines.
- The Holden Center must be recognized in all event promotions following university brand standards.
Please complete the following project proposal by Monday, November 21, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. to be considered for this year's grant program. Applications will be accepted starting Monday, October 3, 2016 at 8:00 a.m.
For questions regarding the program and application, please contact Corin Bauman, Assistant Director for Community Engagement, The Holden Center.