334944 - Office Clerk, Work-Study Required - Off-Campus
Jun 4, 2019 by Jordan Sherar Frank
POSITION: Office Clerk, Food Service Office
COMPANY: Spindletop Center
HOURS: 19.5 per week
WAGE: Current work-study rate
POSITION SUMMARY: Performs routine clerical work in the Center's Food Service programs. Cafeteria and office-based environment with flexible scheduling between the hours of 8 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday. No evening or weekend work.
- Assist with maintaining confidential files and reports
- Assist in monthly meal reports, ordering food, and other record filing
- Answer phones and related work as assigned
- Some lifting may be required during deliveries or pick up purchases.
- Current valid Driver License
- Liability insurance required if employee will operate personal vehicle on Center property or for Center business
- Must be insurable by Center's liability carrier if employee operates a Center vehicle or drives personal car on Center business
- Must complete all CORE training requirements in month in which they are due
- Employee must be able to pass a basic proficiency test in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least one year of experience in the operation of computers including some experience in Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Current students with coursework in Culinary and/or Hospitality preferred
If interested, contact Sandra.Daniel@stctr.org.