294504 - Website Content Manager, Work-Study Required - Off-Campus
Sep 9, 2018 by LU Student Engagement
POSITION: Website Content Manager, Work-Study Required
COMPANY: Howell Furniture
ADDRESS: 6095 Folsom Road Beaumont, Texas 77706
HOURS: 19.50 hours per week
WAGE: Current work-study rate
Position Summary: Oversee the content presented on the website. Ensure the website is working properly. Respond to website feedback.
- Work with other web professionals, such as web designers, developers, and marketers to determine the best way to represent information online.
- Ensure products and pricing are accurately displayed on the website.
- Manage product line-up of current vendors, keeping all relevant SKUs current.
- Upload content or provide material to designers or webmasters.
- Create custom content through a Content Management System, including taking quality photos of products on our showroom floor.
- Work directly with sales managers to respond to email inquiries. This task includes having a basic knowledge of furniture products.
- Launch and manage e-commerce on website.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and creativity
- Marketing or Business Major
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com