Property Management - Work-Study Office Assistant
May 24, 2017 by LU Student Engagement
DEPARTMENT: Property Management
TITLE: Work-Study Office Assistant
HOURS: Up to 19.5 per week
WAGE: $10.00 per hour
Position Summary: Perform administrative and office support activities for Property Management including filing, scanning documents, data entry, running errands, and other office duties as assigned.
- Must be a registered student at Lamar University
- Must be work-study eligible
- Must have a current minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Must be available to work during the hours of 8:00 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday
- Ability to follow directions
- Must be able to work efficiently and accurately
- Must be prompt and dependable
- Must have experience using Microsoft Excel
Application Instructions: Applicants for this position must submit the online application. No walk-ins or phone calls.