220748 - Testing Assistant - Center for Career and Professional Development
May 4, 2017 by LU Student Engagement
DEPARTMENT: Center for Career and Professional Development, Prometric Lab
TITLE: Student Testing Assistant
HOURS: Up to 19.5 per week. Must be available to work shifts during the Prometric Lab hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00 am - 5:00 pm.
WAGE: Begins at $8.50 per hour. Work-study preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor Prometric Testing Lab
- Assist with general office tasks and data entry
- Check in clients for scheduled testing
- Prepare for next day's procedures
- Assist with Saturday exams as needed
- Additional duties as needed
- Contract will be renewed based on performance evaluation
- At least 3 years experience in customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate in English both written and orally
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Person must demonstrate a high level of maturity
- Ability to uphold security standards of Lamar University and all testing companies
- You must be available to work shifts during the Prometric Lab hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Must be able to pass an IRS background (as per Prometric's standards)
- Good customer service skills
- Must be able to earn and maintain certifications for Prometric