Off-Campus Work-Study - Office Assistant
Jan 12, 2017 by LU Student Engagement
COMPANY: Caliber Solutions
ADDRESS: 4850 Lafin Drive, Beaumont, TX 77705
POSITION: Office Assistant
HOURS: 19.5 hours per week
WAGE: $10 per hour
Perform administrative and office support activities for office staff. Extensive software skills and data entry are required as well as internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
General Office Duties
- Ensure all phones calls are answered in a timely manner and with courtesy.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies
- Supports Accounting and Purchasing departments
- Supports Human Resources with making recruiting calls
- Enter purchase orders, receipts, and invoices in the system
- Maintain files of estimates, jobs and purchase orders
- Data entry and filling.
- Make trips to vendors, bank and post office as necessary
- Communicates office maintenance needs to vendors and schedules accordingly
- Books airfare, flight and other travel needs and communicates travel details to traveler.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Must be able to demonstrate professional written and verbal skills.
- Need proficient phone skills.
- Computer experience required including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to multi-task and work efficiently.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be Work-Study eligible.
You must be work-study eligible and have reliable transportation to apply for this position.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For resume assistance, contact the Center for Career and Professional Development at 409-880-8878 or email@example.com.