Student Assistant - College of Arts and Sciences
Sep 7, 2016 by LU Student Engagement
DEPARTMENT: College of Arts and Sciences
TITLE: Student Assistant
HOURS: Up to 19.5 hours per week
WAGE: Begins at $7.25 per hour
Position Summary: Responsible for providing administrative support to the College of Arts and Sciences team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Act as backup receptionist and provide administrative assistant support.
- Maintain and classify documents.
- Help provide information to students, staff and faculty about the College.
- Prepare correspondence, and other documents.
- Process forms, records, and documents.
- Provide and compile lists of relevant data.
- Generate worksheets, tables, and charts upon request.
- Currently enrolled in either a bachelor of science or a master of science program within the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Willing to learn.