Homecoming King and Queen Application 2013
This form must be completed and returned to the the office of Student Development & Campus Activities no later than 4:30 PM on Monday, October 7, 2013. Applicants must ensure that they have read and understood all aspects, rules and guidelines pertaining to the King & Queen selection packet.
In order to be an applicant for Homecoming King or Queen, you must meet the following criteria
- Must submit two letters of recommendations. One of these letters must be from a Pace University faculty or staff member.
- Must be a full time student for the entire 2013-2014 school year (12 credits or more for undergraduate students.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Must be in good standing with the Dean for Students & if applicable, Office of Residential Life (no current judicial sanctions).
- Must participate in a co-curricular activity affiliated with Pace University (a recognized student organization, varsity sport, Dyson House etc.)
- Candidates and campaign managers must provide “friend full access” on Facebook and others during entire campaign period.
- Candidate must attend the events listed on the application packet.
Please note you are now required to attend an Information Session. In this session you will be provided with the list of events that you are required to attend as part of the Homecoming Court. The sessions would be held on:
- Monday, September 23rd at 12:20-1:15pm
- Tuesday, September 24th at 3:30- 4:30pm
- Wednesday, September 25th at 12:20- 1:15pm
All sessions would be held in the office of Student Development and Campus Activities at 41 Park Row, 8th Floor.