EKU Family Night
EKU parents, family, and friends:
You’re invited to participate in the first-ever EKU Family Night at the Men's Basketball Game versus Murray State on February 16th, 2019 at 7:00p.m. at McBrayer Arena! This opportunity gives you a chance to be a part of the Colonel family and make memories with your student during the Spring 2019 semester. Doors open at 5:30p.m., of which we encourage you to come early to stop by our EKU Family Night activities! Embrace your Colonel spirit through the following activities:
- Take a photo in our photo booth
- Buy an EKU Family tee
- Get a temporary EKU tattoo (great for kids!)
- Enter to win the EKU Family Day basket and be recognized during the game!
- Enter in advance to be our Family of the Game! See further details below.
Family of the Game
EKU parents, family, and friends attending EKU Family Night are welcome to register to be the EKU Family of the Game. The winning family will be recognized at halftime with a prize basket courtesy of the EKU Barnes & Noble Bookstore! Registration closes Friday, February 8, 2019. To register to enter, please visit: https://orgsync.com/14280/forms/351325.
Rules of entry are as follows:
- Must have a current EKU student registered
- Must be present at the game to win
- Must be willing to be recognized at half time
For tickets at our special EKU Family Night rate, use code “family” at the following link: https://www.etix.com/ticket/p/3849136/eku-basketball-vs-murray-st-richmond-mcbrayer-arena-at-alumni-coliseum
General Admission: $6 (after taxes and fees)
Reserved Seating: $12 (after taxes and fees)