Leadership Ambassador Interest Form
Leadership Ambassadors are trained student leaders that present leadership workshops to students and organizations enhancing the leadership development throughout the campus. This team of individuals will be available to consult one on one with students and organizations, attend workshops, meetings, workshops, and retreats.
- Enhance your goals
- Develop a stronger resume through leadership opportunities
- Connect with professors and student organizations
- Interact with other student leaders
- Develop leadership qualities
- Create interactive leadership workshops and activities
- Connect with student organizations, and students
- Engage within the student community, and enhance student organizations
"Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." -Albert Camus
If you'd like, you can download a blank PDF version of this form.