2nd Student Life Awards - Application Form (Competitions Sports - Sports Team of the Year)
The Sports Team of the Year Award seeks to recognise high performing sports teams in Individual Sports, Team Sports and Events (e.g. Doubles, Trios, Quartets and Relay Teams).
Teams’ must meet the following requirements:
- Consistent outstanding sporting achievements (i.e. top 3) in tertiary, national, international competitions or equivalent:
- Tertiary competition: At least 3 other competing university teams or 6 other competing tertiary institution
- National/ Open competition: At least 6 other competing teams
- International competition: At least 6 other competing teams
- Displayed exemplary sportsmanship, conduct and team spirit
- Contributed back to the community through:
- organising/supporting/coordinating Inter-Faculty Games;
- facilitating teamNUS Summit; or
- organising/participating in any community building/service projects.
Before submitting an application, please ensure that you have read and understood the General Eligibility Criteria and other terms and conditions as stated in the Student Life Awards Category Details here.
All nominations must be made online via this form and submitted by 31 July 2019, 2359 hours. Late or incomplete submissions will not be considered.