Panhellenic Executive Board Application- VP of Risk Management and Judicial
This form is for women who are interested in applying to be a member of the Panhellenic Executive Board for Fall 2019. Interviews will take place August 27th from 6-8 and August 29th from 4-6:30pm. Email email@example.com if you have scheduling conflicts with those dates or any other questions.
Positions included in this application:
- Vice President of Risk Management & Judicial
Please note the following requirements:
- Minimum GPA of 2.50 (must be maintained throughout term)
- You will not be expected to serve as a Pi Chi for Fall 2019.
- Will be expected to attend weekly meetings of the PHC Executive Board and PHC General Assembly
Executive Board: 6pm on Tuesdays
General Assembly: 6:30pm Thursdays
- Must serve the Panhellenic and Western Illinois University communities in a positive, unbiased manner