Recruitment Board Application 2019
Recruitment Board Requirements:
- Availability on Monday nights at 6:15 for Council Open Meetings; must attend all open meetings.
- Prior experience with the Council is NOT required.
- Love and passion for Georgia Tech, as well as the overall Greek and Panhellenic community.
- Ability to lead and be led.
- Applications are due Tuesday, January 8th at 11:59 pm via OrgSync application
- The 2019 CPC executive board will be responsible for selecting the directors
- Applicant interviews will take place on Sunday, January 13th and selected candidates will be notified.
- The 2019 Recruitment Board will be announced to the community at the first open meeting (January 14th).
- Contact Bridget Doran, 2019 Panhellenic President (email@example.com), or Jamison Keller, Panhellenic Advisor (Jamison.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Georgia Tech Collegiate Panhellenic Council Recruitment Board Position Descriptions
Recruitment Publications Chair
This woman will be in charge of creating the Guide to Greek Life in conjunction with the other councils, creating the PNM pocket guide, the Ramblin’ Recruitment Guide, and the Associate Recruitment Guide.
Recruitment Operations Chair
This woman will assist in execution of recruitment logistics, including but not limited to: the enforcement of the recruitment rules during recruitment events; complete house checks with the Executive Vice President; coordinate all training for the Operations Recruitment Counselor Committee as well as assigning appropriate roles for each committee member; assist the Executive Vice President with maintenance of paperwork related to recruitment events (RYG forms, house check forms and any other relevant paperwork); host morning Operations Committee meetings; assist any Operations Committee members in the event that they are not able to fulfill their responsibilities; assist the Executive Vice President in handling recruitment infractions.
Recruitment Marketing Chair
This woman is responsible for creating appropriate marketing materials for the Recruitment Counselor Application. This women will be responsible for coordinating all FASET marketing materials and will assist the Recruitment Vice President and Recruitment Programming Vice President with FASET presentations, and as such cannot serve as a FASET Leader. This woman shall monitor chapter social media for infractions prior to and during recruitment. This woman is required to be in Atlanta during the summer prior to recruitment.
For questions regarding roles and positions, please reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.