Commencement 2019 - Accessible Accommodations Request
Please fill out this form to request accessible accommodations for guests attending Commencement held on Friday, May 10, 2019 at 7 pm. Arrangements for guests in need of accessible accommodations must be made prior to Commencement.
- Guests may request seating accommodations on the basis of limited mobility or if they are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Seating in the Accessible Services section is reserved for guests needing accessible seating and one additional member of your party.
- Reserved parking is available for guests requesting seating for limited mobility.
- Guests who need to be seated in a wheelchair during the duration of the ceremony should bring a personal wheelchair. Wheelchairs will not be provided for use throughout the duration of the ceremony.
- Sign language interpreting services for guests who are deaf or hard of hearing will be available in a reserved seating section (section 2). Captioning will also be available on the south end zone scoreboard.
Guests requiring accessible accommodations for the College Convocation ceremony may contact their Convocation Coordinator.