Paint-A-Home XX OC Recruitment
Thank you for expressing your interest in Paint-A-Home XX (PAH XX)! Paint-A-Home is in its 20th year of providing underprivileged residents in Singapore with a fresh coat of paint and cleaning services for their homes.
The commitment period is from January 2019 till end of June 2019.
Before you start your journey with us, kindly read through the roles and responsibilities of your desired positions, and fill up the form below!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the organisation and dissemination of meeting minutes after Organizing Committee (OC) meetings to various cells
- Collate and schedule attendances of OC members for various events such as OC Meetings, Dry Run etc.
- Involved in budgeting matters and liaison with MC Financial Secretary Cell, to ensure that project flows smoothly without facing budget deficit
- Possible involvement in planning of OC Welfare Events, to forge a more cohesive OC
- Responsible for the management of inventories during dry runs and actual events
- Involved in the movement of inventories/logistics if required
- Involved in the cold-calling process of potential sponsors, and subsequently liaise with these potential sponsors to obtain maximal monetary and equipment sponsorship for the project
- Responsible for the collaboration with other cells to devise avenues for greater sponsors’ exposure, and collection of sponsored items
Volunteer Management Cell
- Responsible for the management of volunteers’ data
- Involved in the flow of information between MC Volunteer Management to OC and subsequently to volunteers
- Possible involvement in planning of programmes for volunteer-beneficiaries interactions
- Responsible for the management of several online platforms to reach out to the student population and general public
- Involved in the designing of murals to be painted and leading volunteers in the mural painting process
- Responsible for planning of activities for engagement with beneficiaries during beneficiary visits as well as block event activities during painting days
Have a great day ahead!
Your friendly PAH XX PD/APDs