Signature Love Project XV OC Recruitment
Signature Love Project is a CSC Special Project that partners with different beneficiary groups each year to aid various sectors of society. This year, SLP XV is liaising with Parkinson Society Singapore to raise awareness on Parkinson's Disease, with fund-raising as a secondary objective. The project is planned to run till April 2018. Do note that we would be holding beneficiary visits tentatively once every two weeks from January to March and roadshows from March to April.
Do sign up only if you are able to commit!
1. Secretary/Treasurer: Taking minutes & managing of finance
2. Programmes: Planning of roadshows & activities for visits to beneficiaries
3. Magistics: Sourcing of sponsorship & logistics support
4. Volunteer Management: Recruitment & liaising with volunteers
5. Publicity: Designing of publicity materials & management of social media
Do note that the organizing committee would be interacting with the beneficiaries and taking part in the roadshows as well. For more description on the specific roles, please visit the FB page https://www.facebook.com/nuscsc.slp/ for more information. For other queries, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your applications!