CSC Day XIV OC Recruitment
CSC DAY XIV is back! With new initiatives in place, we are back with more exciting opportunities and more meaningful experience for everyone!
CSC DAY XIV is a Special Project under NUS Students' Community Service Club where we gather different beneficiaries from the 3 main sectors - Children/Youth, Intellectually Disabled and Elderly/Terminally Ill, for a fun day of joy, food and games. CSC DAY XIV provides a platform to gather volunteers to reach out to different beneficiaries from different sectors in a day of event to gain an enriching and rewarding experience.
In addition to the day of fun and games, CSC Day XIV builds on the past installments and would see an expansion in the scale of the project with the introduction of our new initiative - Sector-Based Engagement Sessions. There would be 3 sessions held on 3 different days prior to the actual event, which cater to the different profiles of beneficiaries with the aim to empower both beneficiaries and volunteers. These sessions allow for more interactions and learning, making CSC DAY XIV a more fulfilling journey.
Commitment period: September 2018 - February 2019
We are recruiting:
Secretary/Treasurer x 1
- Collate OC members' attendances and schedule OC meetings
- Take minutes and compile meeting slides
- Assist in budget planning and manage project finances and claims
Liaison x 4
- Liaise with various partner organisations to manage all matters regarding the beneficiaries, including the coordination of beneficiaries' availability for each event
- Disseminate important information to volunteers and manage volunteers' details and attendances
- Facilitate meaningful reflection sessions for each event
Publicity x 4
- Design and prepare publicity materials for events, which may include posters, mailers, banners, videos and OC and volunteers' shirts
- Manage publicity platforms (Facebook page, Instagram account, websites etc) to maximise the reach of CSC Day XIV and raise awareness of the beneficiaries
- Photo coverage of the event
Programmes x 5
- Plan event programmes which may include station games and mass activities that empower the beneficiaries, maximise the beneficiary-volunteer interaction and cater to the different sectors
Logistics x 3
- Source for logistics and suitable venue for each event
- Assist other cells in logistic matters
- Prepare floor plan for each event venue
Marketing x 3
- Source for sponsors (cash and non-cash), donations, food and other items through cold-calling and emailing
- Collect sponsorship items and responsible for sponsor servicing
Join us in this rewarding journey to create wonderful memories for our beneficiaries and volunteers!