Showcase Your Department to Pioneer Alumni & Friends at Forever Pioneer Weekend!
Jun 4, 2018 by Stephanie J Preciado
With the excitement of commencement upon us, we are reminded of how remarkable our students are and how much we have enjoyed being a part of their educational journey. This fall we will celebrate again and invite our graduates back to campus for Forever Pioneer Weekend, Oct. 19-21.
Anchored by the Distinguished Alumni Awards Gala, Golden Grad Celebration, Athletics Hall of Fame and Saturday’s University Showcase & Alumni reunions, Forever Pioneer Weekend is our opportunity to recognize, serve and engage our alumni and their families.
Do you have a SATURDAY showcase/event idea that will:
- ATTRACT the attention of our alumni and inspire interest in revisiting the campus
- INSPIRE by sharing exciting developments, research or interactive experiences
- HIGHLIGHT a special occasion/anniversary
- CONNECT alumni, students, faculty & staff to share success stories, network and learn from one another
- PROVIDE professional development, learning and engagement opportunities to foster a new or deeper connection with the university
Once we hear from you, we will craft and promote the details for a spectacular showcase and reunion event for our alumni and the university community.
Audience: Event is open to the entire university community & their guests
Submission Deadline: June 15 PROPOSAL FORM
Friday, Oct. 19
Staff & Faculty Alumni Mixer
Distinguished Alumni Awards Gala
Saturday, Oct. 20
Golden Grad Celebration
University Showcase & Alumni Reunions
Athletics Hall of Fame