Impact 2017 Registration
Thursday, August 17, 2017 - Saturday, August 19, 2017
Get started on the path to success at Central Michigan University by registering for IMPACT 2017!! IMPACT is an interactive two day program focused on developing strong campus connections and assisting new multicultural students with their transition into college.
This program is designed specifically for multicultural students. We highly encourage all new multicultural students to register for for IMPACT 2017.
IMPACT consists of two parts:
- PART I:
- The first part is a two-day event before Leadership Safari and the academic year begin. During this event, you’ll participate in one-on-one and small group meetings that focus on a variety of topics related to your successful transition to college. During this time, you also will be paired with a peer mentor.
- PART II:
- The second part occurs throughout the academic year with regular meetings with your peer mentor. You’ll meet both one-on-one and in small groups to navigate your first year of college.
Registration and fees
- Registration for IMPACT is open from Wednesday, February 22, through Friday, June 30, 2017
- There is no cost to participate in IMPACT
- You must be signed up for Leadership Safari to be eligible for IMPACT. Participation in Leadership Safari is $125. There are Fee Waivers & Scholarships for eligible students
- If you register and do not attend all scheduled sessions, you will be required to pay the early move-in fee and other expenses totaling $400. Fees also will be assessed if you fail to complete your evaluation after IMPACT ends
Visit the IMPACT website for more information or contact the Office of Student Activities & Involvement at (989-774-3016).
Follow IMPACT on Social Media
- Instagram: impact_cmu
- Facebook: CMU IMPACT PROGRAM
- Twitter: @impact_cmu
- Snapchat: impact_cmu