5th Avenue Cinema Space Use Request Form
Thank you for your interest in the Fifth Avenue Cinema.
The second theater in the Fifth Avenue Cinema is often used by student organizations, departments and off- campus organizations for small events and film screenings. This form begins the process of booking your event in the second cinema. The process is complete when you receive confirmation from the cinema's coordinator and approval from your SALP advisor.
As a reminder:
- Your request must be submitted AT LEAST 14 DAYS IN ADVANCE of the event.
- This rental form is ONLY for FRIDAY, SATURDAY, or SUNDAY rentals. For weekday use, contact Conferences & Events.
- There is a cost associated with using the second theater.
- Usage is at the discretion of the leadership of the 5th Avenue Cinema.
- No amplified sound is permitted in the second theater, nor are any other activities which may interfere with regular film screenings.
- It is your responsibility to secure a public performance license for any film screened at the cinema. It is my responsibility to ensure that my film usage is in compliance with federal laws related to copy write infringement. Please contact us with any questions about obtaining public screening rights.
- We are unable to do any additional promotion or advertising of your event. This is strictly a space rental.