ACFC Benchmark Memo for 2017-18
This form is used by outside (non-UO) organizations and University Athletics to submit information about their anticipated 2017-18 budget proposal to the ASUO Athletics & Contracts Finance Committee. "Benchmarks" help student government members plan for the upcoming budget process. The information provided in this form is not binding for either party and does not represent an agreement with the University of Oregon or the ASUO.
Deadline? Benchmark memos must be submitted by 11:59pm on Monday, October 24
Who Can Submit? Only non-UO organizations (and UO Athletics) who have been invited to submit a service proposal for the ASUO's 2017-18 budget process. If your organization has not been invited by a member of the ASUO Athletics & Contracts Finance Committee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Are you a UO Department? Click here for the 2017-18 DFC Benchmark Memo form.
- Are you a student organization? You do NOT submit a benchmark memo. Contact email@example.com for questions about applicable budget deadlines/steps.
Tips for Completing:
- Only 1 form will be accepted per organization.
- Avoid surprises later! While benchmarks are not binding, please be as specific and accurate as possible about any proposed changes in the types of services/programming provided and related costs.
What Happens After You Submit?
- A member of ACFC will review your benchmark memo and "approve" the form; approval means your form has been accepted, NOT that proposed changes have been accepted.
- Between October 17-24, you will receive an email from ACFC with additional budget information and a link to the ACFC Budget Proposal Form for 2017-18.
- Your organization must submit your formal proposal by 11:50pm on Friday, November 11.
Questions? Contact the ASUO Athletics & Contracts Finance Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. An ACFC member will follow-up with you as soon as possible.