Conduct of Chapter Meetings and Parliamentary Procedure Discussion Topics 2019-2020
Oct 28, 2019 by Hannah H Cantrell
I know many of you are preparing to leave for the National FFA Convention but I wanted to share with you the list of discussion topics for the 2019-2020 academic year. The topics marked with a (*) are deemed appropriate for Middle School Chapters. Let me know if you have any questions.
UF CALS will be in booth 2796 so come by and we can chat!
- FFA Program of Activities and Events (*)
- School and Community Events and Involvement (*)
- Food Waste (*)
- The Disconnected Public and Activism (*)
- Land Management: Degrading and Undervaluing Farmland
- Food Substitutes (Almond Milk, Plant-based meat substitutes, etc.)
- Rural Opioid Epidemic (Farm to Town Strong)
- Rural Broadband (*)
- Diversity in Agricultural Education and FFA (gender, socioeconomic background, rural vs non rural students, etc.)
- Resource Depletion
- Aging of the American Farmer (*)
- Recruiting STEM students to agriculture
- Agritourism (*)
- New Markets for products and by-products (*)
I look forward to a competitive year!
Beat GEORGIA! Go Gators!
H. Charlotte Emerson, Ph.D.
Director, Student Development and Recruitment ---:---:---<
College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
2020 McCarty Hall D
PO Box 110270
Gainesville, Florida 32611