Aug 15, 2017 by Erin Walker
Welcome back FFA Advisors!
We hope that you are ready to hit the ground running as we head into the 2017-2018 school year. We are excited to assist you in your efforts to have the best year yet!
We know that there is much work to be done in support of our teachers and students and we encourage you to reach out to us and let us know how we can be of assistance to you.
A reminder of a few of the many areas that we might be able to assist are as follows:
MyFFA Training & Support
- Membership System
- My Journey
- Online Resources
- Quality Chapter Planning & Reporting
- Officer Team Management & Training
- Fundraising Ideas
- Chapter Resources
FFA Programming & Support
- SAE Opportunities & Enhancement
- Award Application Assistance
- Technical Trainings (students and/or teachers)
- Available Resources
- Career Development Events (CDEs) and Leadership Development Events (LDEs)
- New Advisor/New Chapter Support
We are committed to helping teachers and students get the most out of the FFA experience. Please let us know how we can assist you best.
Regional FFA Specialist (North & West Florida)
Phone: (352) 378-0060 Ext. 14
Regional FFA Specialist (Central & South Florida)
Phone: (352) 378-0060 Ext. 13
We look forward to working with you!