IMPORTANT: 2017 National CDE/LDE Deadlines
Aug 8, 2017 by Hannah H Cantrell
This email includes some important information for those advisors whose FFA members won a state CDE/LDE that will advance National Convention this fall. Please read this email carefully as it contains several firm deadlines.
Career and Leadership Development Events Deadlines:
Early August: Orientation packets will be posted on ffa.org
- Please place close attention to the superintendent letters for the CDEs/LDEs that are posted online with orientation packets. Several of the events have had changes and may require students to bring materials like laptops and Wi-Fi capable devices.
- August 15: Special Needs Accommodation Form due, this includes dietary restrictions or needs (when applicable)
September 1: Online uploads due – the deadline this year is by 5 PM EDT These uploads include:
- Agricultural Communications portfolios
- Agricultural Issues portfolios
- Prepared Public Speaking manuscripts
- Employment Skills cover letter and resumes
- September 1: Certification due through FFA.org (advisors) – the deadline this year is by 5 p.m. EDT. Directions are attached.
- September 1: Dual participation notification due (see orientation packet for details).
- September 15: Online waivers due- completed through the declaration/certification on ffa.org. Directions are attached.
Please contact Hannah Huggins (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.